Switching your Business Current Account is not as daunting as you may think, in fact, it’s a relatively straight-forward process. We have a dedicated Switch Team available to guide you through the journey, making the switch to your new account as simple as possible.
Why make the switch?
We offer a range of day-to-day banking services, as well as long term financial options to suit your business needs. We provide all customers with:
- Branch - With 98 Branches nationwide we are ready to meet you. Find your local branch here to make an appointment.
- Online Banking - Business24 gives you access to your accounts 24/7. Log on to our website to enjoy a range of self-service banking options which have been designed to save you time and hassle. Pay your suppliers and monitor payments. Click here for more information.
- Bulk Payments - This provides you with the option to pay wages or suppliers in one simple transaction by uploading a payment file rather than setting up each transaction individually every month. The service provided through our partner Sentenial, can be accessed through Business24.ie. For information on registering for Bulk Payments please get in touch with your local branch.
- Dedicated Business Banking Team - For us, business banking is about supporting our customers that serve the community through our extensive local branch network nationwide. If you would like to speak to someone, don’t hesitate to get in touch and book an appointment in your local branch or call our dedicated Business Banking team on 0818 200 100. Lines are open 8am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday (excluding bank holidays).
- QuickBank - Your Visa Business Debit Card allows you to lodge cash and cheques and withdraw up to €1,500 a day at our Quickbank in branch.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply; please see our Terms and Conditions for more information. Credit interest is not available on a Business Current Account. All applications for a Business Overdraft will be subject to lending criteria. Variable interest rates apply and are subject to change.
How do you switch your Business Current Account?
Call us on 0818 200 100 or +353 1 215 1363 to book an appointment in your local branch to open your account. Once your account is up and running, we can start your switch together.
- Drop into your local branch to get a copy of our Switch Pack, or read it online here (pdf, 353KB).
- Return a completed Business Current Account Switch Form to us
Our Switch Team will call you before starting the switch to make sure you’re ready to start, and to check if you have any queries. You can also contact the team at any time during your switch over to us.