Remember, permanent tsb will never ask you to update or reconfirm your security credentials via pop up, text message, email, unsolicited phone call or any other online communication.
Your Bank will NEVER:
- Ask for your full PIN.
- Ask you for your online banking passwords over the phone or via email.
- Ask you to email or text personal or banking information.
- Send an email with a link to a page that asks you to enter your online banking log-in details.
- Ask you to authorise or transfer funds to another account.
- Ask you to carry out a test transaction online.
- Provide banking services through anything other than the bank’s official apps.
If in doubt:
- STOP, THINK and CALL your Financial Institution on the number on the Debit/Credit Card issued by your Bank immediately.