Remember, PTSB will never ask you to update or reconfirm your security credentials via pop up, text message, email, unsolicited phone call or any other online communication.
Your Bank will NEVER:
- Ask for your full PIN.
- Ask you for your online banking passwords over the phone or via email.
- Ask you to email or text personal or banking information.
- Send an email with a link to a page that asks you to enter your online banking log-in details.
- Ask you to authorise or transfer funds to another account.
- Ask you to carry out a test transaction online.
- Provide banking services through anything other than the bank’s official apps.
If in doubt:
- STOP, THINK and CALL your Financial Institution on the number on the Debit/Credit Card issued by your Bank immediately.